Cats of the world

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Week 9: 21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

The problem with having podcasts organised into directories, which are classes of information, imposes the site creators definition of how information should be organised onto the user. I couldn't download items in Podcast.net...something to do with running an activeX control. I have much better luck with postcastalley.com

Yahoo podcasts has tag clouds so (providing you know what they represent) you can find relevant and the most popular tags. But it too has categories and I couldn't simply search for 'cats'. I'd have to go through a category and sites (relevant or not) that have those tags. A pretty annoying way to search.

I found trying to add an RSS feed on bloglines extremely difficult and time wasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home